Unmonitored vehicles are left vulnerable to fuel theft, and the surveillance of fuel tank level in Real-time becomes critical to catching thieves in their act. STOIC FUEL TRACKER is able to monitor fuel in the tank as clock time ticks and wherever the vehicle is.
2. Fueling control
Let the fuel vouchers/bills your drivers bring be kept aside, those are easy to manipulate. The fact is, you clearly should have an idea about fuel refill volume on your trucks, i.e., what volume of fuel was refilled, at what time, where was it filled etc.
- Apply fueling restrictions on your fleet which in turn would reduce usage, theft, abuse and wastage.
- Alerts on refuel & siphoning by SMS/Mobile & Email.
- Alarms can be pre-set to alert you of high/low fuel levels.
- Refuel & siphoning locations shown on map.
- Reports on refuel & siphoning
Information on raising or lowering the level of fuel comes from fuel level sensor (car’s own fuel sensor or extra fuel level sensor), and GPS tracking system determines the location and time. The volume of fueling is determined using the calibration table that is either in a terminal of vehicle tracking system, or either in the software of vehicle tracking system.
3. Fuel theft
Fuel theft control is carried out technically similarly to fueling control. GPS tracking device installed on vehicle receives data about changes of fuel level in the tank from the fuel level sensor. User of the tracking device knows about the unauthorized fuel draining almost immediately.
4. Actual Engine consumption rate
GPS tracking device gains fuel consumption data directly from the vehicle movement against fuel used over a certain distance. The tracking device achieves this over a period of one month and thereafter able to give accurate consumption rate of the vehicle.
Consumption fuel graph
With fuel monitoring graph of the software, users can easily view the fuel consumption when, where and why, so as to detect violations of technology, such as decreasing of duration of heating burners. Fuel tracking provides exact information about real fuel consumption and prevents fuel siphoning, fuel fraud and fuel over consumption.
Our BENEFITS to YOU
- Keep your business up and running
- Decrease equipment downtime
- Reduce overall OPEX
- Reduce CAPEX (expand equipment life cycle)
- Maintain equipment and site peripherals in optimal condition
- Reduce assets fuel consumption
- Extremely cut in fuel thefts
- Pay for what you get – eliminate false fuel invoicing
- Save on wasted refueling/maintenance trips
- Provide preventing maintenance for optimal operation
- Fast reaction to Vehicles events