Knowing where your vehicles and assets are at all times helps you regain control of your fleet operations. With notifications, you will know how fast the vehicle was driven, where and when the vehicle stopped, and for how long.
STOIC vehicle tracking system offers real time data on:
- Location of your vehicles
- Vehicle Speed, Stoppages
- Driver information
- Odometer & Fuel level** in the fuel tank
- Ignition, Door & Aircon Status
2. Analyze vehicle utilization
Our utilization charts and reports enable you to assign work to drivers properly, achieve more with fewer drivers and avoid excessive spending. Sensible, real-time information on your vehicles’ performance lets you make smart decisions for fleet automation in a swift manner.
- Vehicle utilization chart
- Compare ideal vs actual usage of your vehicles
- Analysis on distance travelled, hours plied & trips made
- Data that helps rein in operational costs
3. Analyze Driver performance
Reckless & irresponsible drivers are the most serious pain for any company that runs a fleet for their services. An in-depth analysis of fleet data hold them accountable and helps you identify/address issues before they cost you dearly.
The driver scorecard rates drivers on a scale of 1-100% based on their driving performance over a period of time.
Parameters considered for this review are:
- Distance covered, time taken, speeding duration & idling in trips
- Misuse, sudden acceleration, harsh braking & cornering
- Accidents occurred, seat-belt violation
4. Add vehicle service reminders
Vehicle maintenance is the key to keeping your fleet up and running at its most optimum level, and with STOIC FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, you can incorporate maintenance notifications into your fleet management system.
Tire changes, oil changes, transmission fluid changes and tune-ups are just a few of the many recommended vehicle maintenance services that you have to keep track of, along with the day to day operations of your business.
Have you ever tried to calculate how much money you would have wasted on vehicle parts? That’s probably a number you try to get away with. A disciplined vehicle service & maintenance check is the best way to avoid these unnecessary expenses.
- Set reminders based on time (e.g: 1 year) or mileage (e.g: 10000 kms).
- Mark service as done once completed, reminds automatically with set frequency.
- Receive alerts based on scheduled time (e.g: 10 days prior to) or mileage (e.g: 250 kms)
5. Route fence Alert
Route fence feature allows you to assign a vehicle to pass through a specific route. You may set an alert so that you get notified if the vehicle deviates from the pre-planned route. This feature helps you gain complete control on daily trip schedule.
You can rest easy knowing that your drivers take the pre-approved routes.
- Create route fence from historical data.
- Create route fences with waypoints included.
- Add route fence to pre-scheduled trips.
- Set alerts to be triggered when the vehicle enters/exits a pre-approved route.
Our BENEFITS to YOU
- 1. Keep your business up and running
- 2. Decrease equipment downtime
- 3. Reduce overall OPEX
- 4. Reduce CAPEX (expand equipment life cycle)
- 5. Maintain equipment and site peripherals in optimal condition
- 6. Provide preventing maintenance for optimal operation
- 7. Fast reaction to Vehicles events